Valfrutta Triangolini “Mici Amici”
EXECUTIVE PRODUCTION/DIRECTION/CONCEPT/3D CHARACTER ANIMATION/POST-PRODUCTION
This is the third episode of the Triangolini juice commercial.
The brief from the Client was about creating a container: Triangolandia city. This is the location where a lot of all the future stories about our funny Animals will take place.
The Challenge was not simple because we didn’t only had to create the environment: we had to test ourselves with one of the most established cliche’ of all times: a chase between two cats and a mouse.
We created the entire City starting from the concept, modeled all assets and characters, created the scenes, textures and animations, until compositing, rendering and Color Grading inside the studio, with a 100% Italian Team.
WHAT WE DID
- Executive production
- Animation / Character Animation
- 3d Rendering
- Director & Executive Producer : Alessandro Bianco (CLAY)
- Lead Animator: Yuri Perrini
- Lighter & Render artist / Lead Compositor: Giuseppe Sciotto
- Concept art (for characters): Terry Amaini
- Art direction, storyboarding: M.R. (CLAY)
- Lead Supervisor and Scenes setup: Francesco Ferrera
- Animator/Shading artist/3d Generalist: Laura Siviero
- Modeler/Texture artist / 3d Generalist: Carlalberto Stefani
- Compositing: Antimo Cantamessa
- Color Grading: Orash Rahnema
- Motion designer: Giacomo Ribaudo
- Producer: Sveva Staffaroni (CLAY)
First draft of the Animatic (Version 2 of 13)